A team of evaluation advisers from OB3 Research is on hand to provide bespoke evaluation support to groups for the Create your Space programme.
Over the last fifteen years, OB3 have provided evaluation, social research and advisory services to a wide range of public, private and third sector organisations. They have provided applicant and grant-holder support services on a number of National Lottery funded programmes including BIG Innovation in Wales and provided self-evaluation support to the National Lottery Community Fund (then the Big Lottery Fund) grant holders in Wales between 2012-2015. OB3 are very experienced at designing evaluation methodologies, undertaking qualitative and quantitative research to Government Social Research (GSR) standards, designing theories of change and logic models and providing technical advice on project and programme design, development and self-evaluation.
To find out more about the team at OB3, visit their website: www.ob3research.co.uk
Foundation Phase Evaluation Support
Projects in this phase will be able to use our time to discuss and receive advice on:
- Planning your monitoring and evaluation activity
- Developing and using baseline evidence to help demonstrate what difference your project will make
- Appropriate methods, tools and techniques to gather evaluation evidence
- Appropriate indicators to measure the performance and impact of your project
- Opportunities to link project indicators to the suite of indicators the Welsh Government has developed for the Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act.
Evaluation ‘Bitesize’ Modules
Below is a series of short, introductory documents on various evaluation topics relating to the Create your Space programme which we hope will be useful to all applicants as they develop their thinking during the Foundation Phase.
These modules are available for download by clicking the links below.
1. What is evaluation?
2. Setting a baseline
4. Monitoring Activity & Assessing Performance
5. Evaluation Tools and Techniques
6. Sharing the Learning
7. Evaluation Checklist
8. Outcomes and Indicators
OB3 want to be flexible in their approach and respond to project needs so if you have specific evaluation-related topics which you would like to see covered in one of these modules, do get in touch and let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org